Our franchise is owned and operated by the Hero360 Project which funds the Hero360 Fund charity. The charity fund helps rough sleepers, the homeless, the recovering homeless and people with autism spectrum.
BDA (Brighton Dog Adventures) Franchisees work directly with up to a maximum six dogs on each adventure. We always travel to the South Downs encouraging positive social behaviours, providing safe day care of client dogs.
You are not just a dog walker, but also a dog behaviourist and carer.
Working days are typically Monday to Friday from the hours of 8am to 3pm. The ability to work weekends and overnight sleepovers when needed will enhance your earning potential.
You’ll be responsible for dog experience and safety as stipulated within the Brighton Dog Adventure’s manual.
Dog welfare is always paramount. You must show an above average aptitude and experience to be an acceptable franchisee. We work within the guidelines of BHCC and dog authorities such as the RSPCA.
Benefits a self-employed Franchise Operator for Brighton Dog Adventures:
- Includes your own allocated customised K9-7 Dreamliner van for your use. Our vans are fully maintained which is included.
- Work with client dogs on the South Downs and become an expert behaviourist with our ongoing training.
- Be part of a great Sussex charity project incentivising the homeless and autism spectrum.
Our dedication to all franchisees is to have them at their full potential from six months onwards.
You must have:
- Full driving license (some experience driving vans or similar an advantage)
- Good health for working outdoors in all conditions
- Good strength to work with strong and/or large dogs
- Excellent working knowledge of dogs
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work seven days per week when required
- A residential address where you can host a dog for sleepovers
- A desire to be an outstanding dog handler and behaviourist
We recommend for anyone who’d like to start a franchise that they already have at least three (3) Monday to Friday clients ready to sign up to your franchise. We will equal that number within the first three months, (guaranteed minimum). We can (and will) assist with providing more clients as well as marketing material.
- Your customised K9-7 Dreamliner allocated for your use 24hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fully equipped van (dog including eight dog compartments)
- Registration & M.O.T.
- Maintenance & Repairs of the K9-7 Dreamliner van
- Basic K9-7 Dreamliner Van Insurance
- Uniform & Equipment
- Marketing Assistance (Social media, free flyers for local area etc.)
- BDA website listing & professional profile page
- End of month briefing, meeting and training sessions.
- After the first year, your franchise is extendable pending your on-going outstanding performance.
In addition to our franchise package, we include the following first-year one-off welcome pack:
- Dog Walking Insurance for 1 year
- National Trust membership for 1 year
- 1 year supplementary van insurance included (for 5 year clean history drivers only)
- Email: email@example.com or phone 01273 626622 (4pm to 8pm)
Q & A’s
Q. What is the hardest thing about the job?
A. The hardest thing working daily on the south downs is some of the human’s you’ll come across and keep dogs out of their path. Not all people are dog lovers which must be respected even when a dog wants to say a friendly hello.